I am not a physician, nor do I have educational degrees. I am a second generation clairvoyant with the gift of intuitive healing, which I use to help people change their lives. I realized that I had this natural gift and ability when I was quite young, but didn't know or understand how to utilize it. Most of the time it frightened me, so I simply denied my abilities for many years.
As a young mother, I reexamined my spiritual beliefs. I discovered that as I asked questions in prayer or meditation, Spirit would stream information through me. Answers were revealed in great detail. However, heavy with my choices I had made in my life, I became just in survival mode. My gift of knowingness would again lay dormant. In my late thirties, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Through heartaches and stress, the discomfort in my body compounded to the point that I couldn't work, walk, eat or sleep without my muscles searing with pain. Pain had progressed from the knees to include the stomach, back, head, neck, feet and hands. Head to toe, my body vibrated with pain. Oh, how I wished my suffering would end by simply dying. But the morning would greet me yet again, whether I liked it or not.
Through Divine Guidance, I was directed into the healing arts. So instead of receiving a formal education, I obtained training in Essential Feng Shui, Vibrational Healing Massage and Ayurveda. To help support the family, I became a licensed Esthetician and began practicing KoBiDo, Japanese Facial Massage. Repeatedly I was told by my trainers that I had "unresolved issues" in the body. But without the proper guidance, I was simply prolonging the healing process. Looking back as far as I can remember, I had issues of unfounded fear. As a small child, I would wake up at night afraid and in pain. This was diagnosed as "growing pains" which lasted until I was 52!
My symptoms would diminish over the years only to return worse than before, until I was taught Intuitive Healing. Working with Creator, I was being healed emotionally, physically and spiritually at an amazing rate! Replacing the pain was the clarity and natural gift of knowingness from my earlier days which I now fully embraced.
Listening intently to Spirit, I was being prepared to teach these same practices to others who suffer chronic discomfort. Removal of conflicting internal thoughts and energy allows the cultivation of health and joyfullness. When you know your mind, intention becomes pure. With pure intention, we enjoy well, live well and dream well.
Healing as a Second Language
Healing As A Second Language (HSL) Workshops is for healers, light workers or those on the awakened path wanting to refine their gained knowledge to a highly spiritual level. Integrate techniques that the Ascended Masters utilized, freeing the mind in an emotional shift bringing alive a newfound spiritual awareness. This workshop is the first of four modules to be presented by Debra Fallon.
Module 1 - Topics to be covered: (download pdf file of Module descriptions)
- Relax & Be One With Source
- why, when & how to effectively connect with source
- efficiently utilizing Divine Source for energy work
- training the brain in visualization to expand spiritual intelligence
- alleviating conflict & agitation from the mind
- integrating the body with the mind
- Manage Your Mind, Focus Your Thoughts
- managing & focusing thoughts
- effects of brain chemistry on the body systems
- Do Unto Others--Integrity & Morality
- gaining a full understanding of merit
- releasing our ego & allowing Spirit access to step in
- how & why healing others helps to heal ourselves on many levels
- regenerating & avoiding depleted healer syndrome
November 14, 1 to 4 PM, RSVP 707.751.0300 or email us.
Modules 2 thru 4 Dates to be announced.
- Capsize the Old Boat & Build Anew
- the mind is a mirror
- obtaining nirvana
- boldly stating what you want
- Remaining Optimistic
- nurturing the Midas touch
- becoming solution driven
- changing medicate to meditate
- Decisions Weigh Heavy; Lighten Up!
- allowing Wisdom to respond
- a calm mind is a clear mind
- powerful knowingness as the whole body responds
- Verbiage, Verbiage, Verbiage
- Thoughts are helpful or detrimental
- realizing destructive emotions
- emotional education
- taking the path less traveled
- Stand in Holy Temples
- vestal virgins
- potential for infinite development
- gradual evolution
- obtaining an earthly spiritual guide
- Strength in Numbers--The In-Crowd
- garbage in, garbage out
- circles of light
- transitioning relationships & new opportunities
- A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words
- you have to see it to believe it
- developing visualization skills
- creating space for manifesting
- Dream Weaver
- recognizing psychological dreams
- intuitive guidance dreams
- precognitive dreams
- therapeutic healing dreams
- journaling dreams
- Discovering The Mysteries Of Life
- Synchronicity perfect timing
- deja vu
- intuitive empathy
- intuitive healing
- quantum healing
- spontaneous healing